ExaVIEW is Exaware’s Network Management System, designed to allow operators to seamlessly discover, provision and monitor in real-time physical and logical network infrastructure. ExaVIEW is designed to streamline the operations of multi-vendor, multi-technology networks. A unified, model-driven solution for network service activation, discovery and configuration management.
ExaVIEW simplifies operations by enabling the automated provision of on-demand services throughout the network.
Powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms, ExaVIEW provides a new experience to help Communication Service Providers manage their network efficiently and fix service failures rapidly.
- Inventory, Discovery & Reconciliation
- Real Time Configuration, Zero-Touch Provisioning
- Service Activation & Configuration Management
- Performance Monitoring
- Fault Management & Event Correlation
- Use open programmable YANG, NETCONF API for any non-standard network equipment (incl. CLI, TL1, SOAP, etc…)
- Enables the smooth migration to disaggregated networks by managing both existing and new equipment, regardless of the brand and type.
Discovery & Inventory
Accurate and real-time network discovery:
- Holistic view of all physical and logical network resources, services and topologies
- Real-time network inventory and utilization
- Reconciliation – configuration mismatch per network element and service
- End-to-end, accurate network visibility
- GUI-based, self-service Design Portal, no code needed
Provisioning & Configuration
Network resource and service automation:
- Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Real-time configuration changes
- Automate all network elements and service activation tasks
- Vendor-agnostic platform
- API-Driven network abstraction, seamless SDN programmability
Performance Monitoring & Service assurance
Discover, manage and consolidate Network Elements and Services in real-time
- Enable performance monitoring across your network
- Build and design any type of required reports
- Support complex Key Quality Indicators (KQI) and Threshold Crossing Alert (TCA)