Exaware is looking for an experienced, knowledgeable Test Automation Team Leader who will be responsible to lead a team that builds and maintains automated testing infrastructure in a heterogeneous development lab, including the hypervisor, Linux and LAN infrastructure.
Understanding network devices' test plans and ability to reflect those in automated tests code.
This position requires a highly motivated person with service orientation and very good interpersonal communication skills.
- Building and maintaining automated testing infrastructure (integration with CI, integration with Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Overall responsibility for test suites execution and cycle management
- Guide lining and supervising the automated tests code (modules, tests software structure)
- Professional management of automation software engineers
- BSc in Computer Science, SW Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in automation development, 2 years as an automation team leader
- Hands-on, knowledge, and experience in Java, JSystems, Python
- Linux, mysql, networking, virtualization, containers
- Experience leading and managing automated tests framework
- Experience working with embedded systems/network appliances
- Experience working with TGNs (Ixia) and their APIs
- Experience in leading an automation team for 2+ years.
- Experience in developing on UNIX/Linux OS
- Extensive knowledge of Java/Jsystem
- Experience in Networking testing
- Experience in Jenkins/Jira
- Proven ability to design and execute test automation
- Independent and able to lead tasks until completion
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
We can be reached at exaware.71.A04@applynow.io
We look forward to hearing from you.