Exaware is a fast-growing Israeli software startup company, developing routing solutions for service providers and mobile networks, running on off-the-shelf platforms (based on merchant silicon).
Exaware offering dramatically changes the eco-system behind building IP/MPLS service provider (ISP) networks, by offering state-of-the-art services with significant cost reduction and enhanced performance at greater security and modularity.
Exaware offers opportunities to advance your career, while working in an innovative and collaborative environment, focusing on delivering market-leading solutions.
Exaware is looking for an experienced, knowledgeable Test Automation Technical Leader who will be responsible to technically lead automated testing infrastructure in a heterogeneous development lab, including hypervisor, Linux and LAN infrastructure.
Understanding network devices test plans and ability to reflect those in automated tests code.
This position requires a highly motivated person with service orientation and very good interpersonal communication skills.
Key responsibilities include:
• Building and maintaining automated testing infrastructure (integration with CI/CD, integration with Git, Jenkins, etc.)
• Overall responsibility for test suites execution and cycle management
• Guide lining and supervising the automated tests code (modules, tests software structure)
• BSc in Computer Science, SW Engineering or equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in the automation development
• Knowledge and experience in Java, JSystems, Python
• Linux, mysql, networking, virtualization, containers
• Frontend and UX development
• Leading automated tests framework
• Working with embedded systems / network appliances
• Working with TGNs (Ixia) and their APIs
• Developing on UNIX/Linux OS
• Extensive knowledge of Java / Jsystem
• Experience in Networking testing
• Experience in Jenkins/Jira
• Experience with UX and frontend development - advantage
• Proven ability to design and execute test automation
• Independent and able to lead tasks until completion
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
Start date: Immediate
Location: Poleg, Netanya, Israel
Send your application to: exaware.41.F14@applynow.io