Exaware is looking for a Junior Test Automation Developer who will be responsible to develop automated testing infrastructure in a heterogeneous development lab, including hypervisor, Linux and LAN infrastructure.
Understanding network devices test plans and ability to reflect those in automated tests code.
This position requires a highly motivated person with service orientation and very good interpersonal communication skills.
• Develop automated tests in JAVA
• Building and maintaining automated testing infrastructure (integration with CI/CD, integration with Git, Jenkins, etc.)
• Overall responsibility for test suites execution and cycle management
• BSc in Computer Science, SW Engineering or equivalent
• Coding experience – 1 year in any language (preferred JAVA, Phyton, C++)
• Linux user experience – 1 year
• Experience in developing on UNIX/Linux OS
• Experience in Jenkins/Jira
• Proven ability to design and execute test automation
• Independent and able to lead tasks until completion
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
Start date: Immediate
Location: Poleg, Netanya, Israel
Send your application to:exaware.77.22F@applynow.io