ExaWare is an Israeli software startup company, developing routing stack for data centers and service provider networks, running on off-the-shelf platforms (based on merchant silicon). The software architecture designed to support SVN/NFV in the future while features can exist also in the cloud.
The ExaWare offering dramatically changes the eco-system behind building an IP/MPLS service provider and data center networks, by offering significant cost reduction and enhanced performance at greater security.
The ExaWare stack was deployed in Tier-1 carrier networks, and it is ready to be taken to the next level of the disaggregation model
ExaWare is looking for an experienced, knowledgeable Senior Networking Software Team Leader who will be responsible for leading designs and development of data plane SW for a large scale distributed networking system.
The networking team develops robust software modules and solves complex software issues for interfacing with NP SDK and networking elements.
You will be providing technical leadership in solving engineering problems and fostering creativity and innovation in design solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
• Be considered a subject matter expert and utilize expertise in positioning Exaware solutions and products.
• Work closely with Exaware Sales Managers and take an active role in presenting Exaware solution.
• Conduct product presentations to customers via white board presentations, conference calls, and webinars.
• BSc in Computer Science, SW Engineering or equivalent
• At least 8 years of development related experience, 3 years of experience as a team leader. Process-oriented team player with experience building and supporting solutions.
• Personal characteristics: team player, highly motivated, fast learner and willing to work in dynamic and demanding environment
• At least 5 years of C/C++ programming and design skills
• Development experience including testing and debugging in UNIX/Linux OS
• Knowledge of distributed system design principles, Databases and Networking Processor functionality.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in Network Processor Data Path architecture.
We consider the following an advantage
• Experience working on interfaces to networking hardware, such as Broadcom-based devices
• Experience in Agile development methodology. Experience in Git source control.
• Russian speaking
• Able to lead, inspire and motivate a team of diverse developers
• Able to drive ideas, opinionated and strong presentation skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Fluent English (both written and verbal)
• High motivation, great attitude and a team player
• Minimum 5 years in technical roles with previous experience including pre-sales responsibilities.
• Cisco and Juniper Certification and experience (CCNP, CCIE)
• Ability to engage with customers, manufacturer partners, internal sales and technical staff.
Start date: Immediate
Location: Poleg, Netanya, Israel
Send your application to:exaware.77.22F@applynow.io