ExaWare is looking for an experienced, knowledgeable Senior Routing Software Engineer who will be responsible for the design and development of routing protocol modules for a large scale distributed system that includes the central routing and forwarding tables as well as the interfaces to the routing protocols daemons. The engineer will be responsible for driving highly scalable design and work together with other members of the development team to develop robust software modules and solve complex software issues.
- BSc in Computer Science, SW Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in the software programming industry
- Excellent C/C++ programming and design skills
- Experience in SW data structures and algorithms
- In-depth understanding of L2 and L3 network protocols
- Knowledge in routing protocols including distributed systems
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)
- High motivation, great attitude, and a team player
We can be reached at exaware.61.F11@applynow.io
We look forward to hearing from you.