ExaWare is looking for an experienced, knowledgeable Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for design and development of Control and Management/Monitor application SW modules for a large scale distributed system that includes the central management and control plane functionality. The engineer will be responsible for driving highly scalable design and work together with other members of the development team to develop robust software modules and solve complex software issues.
- BSc in Computer Science, SW Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in the software programming industry
- Excellent C/C++ programming and design skills
- Development experience including testing and debugging in UNIX/Linux OS
- Knowledge of distributed system design principles, Databases and Networking Processor functionality
- Experience working on interfaces to networking hardware, such as Broadcom-based devices
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Network Processor Data Path architecture
- Experience in Agile development methodology. Experience in Git source control
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)
- High motivation, great attitude, and a team player
We can be reached at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.