ExaWare is looking for an experienced, knowledgeable Senior Infrastructure Software Engineer who will be responsible for designing and developing infrastructure for a high-scale distributed routing system. This position requires excellent design and programing capabilities and good understanding of Linux operating system. The infra team develops infrastructure supporting high availability, in-service upgrade, large databases, inter-process-communication and management.
- BSc in Computer Science, SW Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of development related experience. Process-oriented team player with experience building and supporting solution.
- At least 5 years of C/C++ programming and design skills
- Experience in developing (testing and debugging) on UNIX/Linux OS
- Experience in development and integration of Linux kernel drivers. Knowledge in Linux internals. Experience in Linux build and boot.
- Extensive knowledge of multi-threading, inter-process communication and shared memory
- Experience in distributed system design principles, databases and Networking.
WE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING AN ADVANTAGE
- Experience in Networking.
- Skilled in HA/fault tolerant system design.
- Experienced in building development/release environment for Debian Linux flavor
- Proficiency in kernel optimization, security, and automation process.
- Proficiency in shell scripting and/or programming (Python, Perl, BASH, ruby, or other). Advanced experience writing and editing the most complex scripts used to perform system maintenance and administration.
- Experience with Linux management tools such as automated provisioning (puppet, razor), containers (docker). Familiar with Linux resource monitoring and performance analysis tools.
- Skilled in virtualization (VMware, KVM), HTTP/HTTPS, System administration
- Experience with build systems (Makefiles/Scons), and release management tools (Jenkins, Jira)
- Experience in Agile development methodology. Experience in Git source control.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)