Carrier Grade Disaggregated IP/MPLS
Network Solutions for Aggregation Applications
Transparently consolidate multi-service network access traffic at scale to meet growing needs
Are You Facing These Challenges in Your Aggregation Network?
- Are you frustrated by vendor lock-in?
- Are you having trouble finding a cost-effective, dynamic, traffic consolidation solution?
- Are you concerned about having adequate redundancy in the network?
- Are you replacing hardware in the field too often because of capacity limitations?
Access & Aggregation
Carrier Grade Disaggregated IP/MPLS Access & Aggregation Solutions
Aggregate & Route Traffic from Access to Edge/PE
IP/MPLS aggregation routers play a key role in any communication service provider’s network. These systems are central points in the network that are used to aggregate and route traffic coming from the access layer onto the edge/PE layer of an end-to-end wide area network. Aggregation routers improve reliable delivery of connectivity services to end users while improving utilization of upstream network assets.
With Exaware’s disaggregated aggregation router solutions, communications service providers can reliably deploy a scalable, carrier grade solution that provides significant cost savings when compared to traditional IP/MPLS router products.
Exaware Carrier Grade Solutions for Aggregation Applications
Exaware supports most access, aggregation, edge/PE, and network peering applications.
Features of Exaware's Disaggregated Aggregation Router Solutions
- Resilent, carrier grade software architecture
- Hyperscale performance, system capacities from 100Gbps to 2.4Tbps
- All-in-one software, requires no feature licensing
- Rich set of Layer 2 and Layer 3 routing protocols
- Hierarchical QoS with traffic prioritization
- Link aggregation, load balancing, and fast reroute protection
- Access and control security
- Open APIs, SNMP, NETCONF/YANG
- Interoperable with Cisco, Juniper, Nokia, and Hoawei IP/MPLS routers
Learn how an Exaware disaggregated networking solution WILL UNLOCK YOUR NETWORK AND SAVE YOU MONEY
Information from Exaware
What Are Open Network Operating Systems?
Disaggregated networking first became prevalent in large data centers. Hugely scalable chipsets in white box hardware enabled open networking and the separation of hardware and software in telecom networks. Cloud-based gaming, augmented reality, virtual reality, and the IoT are accelerating the adoption of disaggregated networking solutions.
Edgecore Networks Partners with Exaware and FONEX to Deliver an Open Multi-Service OLT Access Router Using Tibit Transceivers
Carriers gain a cost-saving solution for access routers to provide “Broadband for All”
Exaware Disaggregated Solutions for Network Peering Validated at TIP Community Lab
Carriers can perform real-world proof-of-concept tests at the Telecom Infra Project (TIP) lab in London, UK.
The Benefits of Internet Peering for Carriers and End Users
Using disaggregated systems for network peering provides several advantages to carriers, including cost savings of up to 50% over traditional solutions. In addition to other performance improvements carriers gain with network peering applications, end users also benefit from improved network performance.