Carrier Grade Disaggregated IP/MPLS
Network Peering Solutions
Reduce cost and increase flexibility when exchanging traffic with cloud, data center, transport, and internet peering off-next partners
Are You Facing These Challenges with Network Peering?
- Are you concerned about cybersecurity threats?
- Do you feel like you’re overpaying for incumbent vendor products?
- Are network expansion costs impacting profits?
- Are you frustrated by vendor lock-in?
- Are you worried about making the correct purchasing decision?
- Are you concerned about impacting network reliability?
Gain the Scale and High Availability Required to Support Internet Traffic
Service providers must equip their customers with a connection to the internet. This connection, including its routing equipment, has a significant impact on overall network costs.
Network peering enables two or more networks to connect and exchange traffic directly. It also ensures access to global content for all customers on the network in the most cost-effective way according to the service provider requirements and network topology.
Exaware’s modern software architecture provides both the scale and the high availability required for internet traffic.
From 800 G upwards, Exaware provides both redundant and non-redundant peering solutions, which allow you to finely control your traffic in and out, while keeping your costs always under control. Additionally, the network operating system, ExaNOS, includes a wealth of features to efficiently handle the complexities of BGP internet peering.
Exaware Carrier Grade Solutions for Network Peering
Exaware supports most any access, aggregation, edge, or network peering application.
Supported Use Cases for Network Peering
IP Transit Peering
Direct access to a large service provider (Tier 1) whose network is connected to other global networks
Public IXP Peering
Connections through Internet eXchange Points (IXP), organizations that provide a public connection between two or more networks, enabling the free exchange of traffic between networks
Connecting a host or computer network to more than one network
Two networks exchanging significant traffic outside an IXP
Add DDoS Mitigation at the Peering Point
Improve Cybersecurity Protection
With Exaware’s modular software architecture and the nature of disaggregation, you can add 3rd party applications at the peering point. For example, running a 3rd party application for DDoS mitigation within the router results in increased cybersecurity protection.
Exaware’s Dynamic Filtering at the Peering Point (DFPP) enables you to automatically filter DDoS attacks at the peering point, in real time and at scale.
ExaNOS connects with your existing DDoS mitigation platform to identify the source of attacks and apply the necessary filters to
With ExaNOS you can block, throttle, or rate limit the traffic from specific IP addresses at the peering point to keep malicious traffic out of your network. The Exaware solution for network peering enables you to provide end users with a dedicated DDoS protection service for their specific IP destinations.
Benefits of Exaware's Solutions for Network Peering
- By moving peering from core connectivity to the edge/access network, traffic stays closer to consumers and content
- Reduces backhaul and transit costs, increases performance, and reduces latency
- Options for redundant and non-redundant peering solutions to fit your network topology and budget
- Support for 3rd party applications at the peering point such as DDoS mitigation
Features of Exaware's Solutions for Network Peering
- Scalable to millions of IP addresses and BGP paths (FIB 3 Million and RIB 15 Million)
- Full internet address conversion in under 2 minutes (21K prefixes/second)
- 300 iBGP, 100 eBGP peers
- L2 services support for off-net connectivity peering
- MPLS core and provider edge functionality
- On board support for hosting 3rd party applications (DFPP)
- Combines all carrier hotel peering and partner connectivity functions into a single device
- Cost effective entry level routers
- Up to 4 T in a single device
Learn how an Exaware disaggregated networking solution WILL UNLOCK YOUR NETWORK AND SAVE YOU MONEY
Information from Exaware
Exaware Disaggregated Solutions for Network Peering Validated at TIP Community Lab
Carriers can perform real-world proof-of-concept tests at the Telecom Infra Project (TIP) lab in London, UK.
Exaware and FONEX Form Strategic Partnership to Advance Market Adoption of Open and Disaggregated IP Networking Solutions
The partnership combines the longstanding systems integration expertise of FONEX with Exaware’s portfolio of carrier grade IP/MPLS routing system solutions.
The Disaggregated NOS is the cornerstone of Technology Innovation and New Services
Disaggregated Networking has now become a reality in large service provider networks, driven by the need to innovate and bring additional revenues through new network-based services. We review the key ingredients that makes a NOS an ideal candidate to deliver key routing functions and bring deep into the network the much needed innovation.
Exaware Board of Directors
Appoints Ronen Hovav as the New CEO
Exaware poised for rapid growth in the disaggregated IP/MPLS solutions market